The name is Ari, I'm 22, born & raised in Tampa, Fl and a lesbian. Also, I'm about 86% a big deal. The other 14% is my bad friend-making skills. :/ Help me out?

Ask anything; I wont bite

This is what I look like

some of my poetry

bring up old shit (archive)

ldotsuperman:

Accepting applications for Tumblr Bestie

Responsibilities:
-must be my ally in the unlikely event of a tumblr war
-Like and reblog my selfies and texts posts
-Exchange messages (asks) with me (public and private)
-Ask about my morning/day/week (depending on frequency of contact)
-Understand…

bishopmyles:

why can’t plane tickets be like 10 dollars

I’d visit all of ya’ll lol.

Cus like… gas n shit..

(Source: superhighschoollevelhope-archive)

bishopmyles:

atane:

I’ve been laughing at the #DuragHistoryWeek tag on twitter

lmfaoooooooooooooooooo

The lastttttttttttt oneee!!!!!

bottomjared:

Hey! So, Coming Out Day is coming up soon (Oct. 11) and I just want to post a very stern reminder to NOT out anyone without their explicit permission.

Do NOT out anyone.

Got it?

Okay.

Mannnnnnnn… this should be on a fuckin billboard!!! Niggas have like no boundaries!!

shreksforthememories:

food should be free. water should be free. housing should be free. power, fuel, electricity should be free. basic necessities should be free.

the idea of “people should have to work for a living” carries the implication that some people deserve to die

Thats called socialism.

heynequa:

October is tomorrow.

why the fuck is Darren Wilson still not arrested?

Welllllllllll




This is a picture of my friend Becky. She used to be a happy, popular girl until one night she snorted marijuana at a party. She died instantly. Please, don’t do marijuana. It’s the most dangerous drug out there. Please don’t wind up like Becky.

pretty sure that’s Taylor Swift

no its becky


Yall whiye folks doin it wrong

This is a picture of my friend Becky. She used to be a happy, popular girl until one night she snorted marijuana at a party. She died instantly. Please, don’t do marijuana. It’s the most dangerous drug out there. Please don’t wind up like Becky.

pretty sure that’s Taylor Swift

no its becky

Yall whiye folks doin it wrong

gentleman-with-a-vagina:

mybloodyicecream:

Because fuck your childhood

Omg 😂

(Source: kushandwizdom)

I dont like writing anymore.. im not sure when that changed, but it used to be so easy.. it feels like work now..

Maybe one day I’ll get tired of this shit.. they call ME moody, but she’s as mercurial as they come? How do I get used to that? It gives me whiplash!

PLEASE SPREAD THIS LIKE WILD FIRE

blacknoonajade:

whyprofessorwhy:

image

image

image

image

image

Shit happened to Ferguson is happening in Hong Kong right now!

Students were just protesting peacefully for genuine democracy around Admiralty and Central, yet the police forced used pepper spray, tear gas and violence to disperse the crowd. According to the protesters, the police even raided a first aid booth with pepper spray.

Sign the White House Petition

Join Overseas Events

Police around the world fucking up.

MAYBE, just a thought, we SHOULDNT go to war with China.. you know.. since they damn near own us and such..
Yea yea, Hong Kong isnt really China. . Yea, but TECHNICALLY it is..

How many times I gotta tell ya that I’m nice, but they call me a delinquent for a reason?!

How many times I gotta tell ya that I’m nice, but they call me a delinquent for a reason?!

the-inspired-lesbian:

Love and Lesbians ♡

I hate it. Its so fake! Yhose bitches usually arent even lesbian, and you can tell by how they do the shit..

(Source: little-miss-wall-flower)

dontwipe:

what is she doing with that pokeball

dontwipe:

what is she doing with that pokeball

(Source: alecvevo)